Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Two New Babies-- One Happy Day!



This is my beautiful new nephew Jude. He was born on Monday, Jan 21st weighing in at 7 lbs. 11 oz. He lives all the way up in Kentucky which doesn't make me very happy. I just can't wait to meet the little guy. I'm going up there in a week and a half but it just doesn't seem like it's soon enough. Auntie is coming, baby boy, Auntie is coming.

The exciting news is that Cameron's cousin Ari also had a gorgeous baby girl on Monday the 21st. Evangeline (Eva) Virginia weighed over 9 lbs. and is just gorgeous.

2 comments:

Schuknechts said...

You are so lucky to have such a cute nephew! :)

Ariana said...

That's so cool that Eva was born on the same day as your nephew! A happy day indeed. Can't wait for you to meet my Eva and I'm dying to meet Kate! Love ya,